Skip to content
- To assist individual clients to come to terms with their situation, enabling them to seek their own solutions to their problems.
- To promote the relief of distress by providing a service in which individuals can explore thoughts and feelings associated with their problems or difficulties which may be present in their lives.
- To offer support to all those seeking help, irrespective of race, gender, class or creed.
- To provide relief from social disadvantage and to help local residents to participate fully in the life of their community.
- To develop through counselling, the capacity and skills of the people within the North West of England to enable them to participate more fully in society.
- To provide a service, professionally structured and adhering at all times to British Association for Counselling (BACP) Standards, Ethics and Code of Practice.